1. Bring roughly 5-10 outfits on hangers (ironed already, if needed) with shoe options (ladies, consider bringing heels) & accessories for each. We might not use them all, but it gives us plenty of options for various backdrops/locations.
2. For ladies, consider getting your hair done, come with make-up on and bring that make-up with you so we can do touch ups throughout our time together. If you're not big on make-up, at the very least, bring lip gloss to give your face some "pop" for the camera.
4. Think of locations that mean something to you. If there's a particular spot that your family visits often, or particular places of your city that you love-we'll use it! If you like urban, we'll go downtown. If you like eclectic, we'll go to Valley Junction or East Village, for example.
5. On the flip side, think of things you absolutely DON'T want to do and we'll avoid it. That simple!
6. Parents are always welcome to come on the shoot! Often, they can get the most genuine expressions from their children and I welcome that assistance.
7. Weather. While I try to schedule around the hottest part of the day, this summer has been downright nasty. If the weather is absolutely obscene, we will postpone and schedule as close to our original date as possible. If we're both hot, really uncomfortable and sweaty, it won't be my best work and you won't have any fun in the process. This shoot is all about YOU and giving you a great experience.
I hope that helps and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org